Do you ever feel like you’re not living your real life? That your food choices are less than ideal? That your authentic self has gotten lost somewhere over the years? That your body doesn’t really reflect what you’re all about?
That was me. For 20 years, I struggled with food, fitness and feeling good about myself.
Three years ago, I decided I needed a change. I was in a toxic work environment. I wasn’t eating well or moving enough. I was overweight. I didn’t believe in myself. I wasn’t even sure what my actual “self” was. It seemed to be something I had lost – or maybe never found.
I needed to take my life back. So I left my job, found some help with nutrition and exercise, and got in touch with my inner truth. I believed that focusing on three interconnected parts of life – food, spirit and fitness – would lead me to both physical and emotional health. And I was right. Read more…
Fun Facts About Me!
- I am Canadian – born and raised
- I am passionate about all animals – especially cats, dogs, horses and elephants – ok, so most animals – LOL!
- Who do I want to be like, when I grow up –
- Liz Gilbert (of Eat, Pray, Love fame and so much more)
- Brené Brown (researcher and author who gave me many AHA! moments)
- Justin Trudeau (not about his politics – I tend to stay out of that arena) – I love his outlook on life – he’s a real human being!
- Famous people that I have a few things uncommon with!
- Jeff Bezos (founder of Amazon), Warren Buffett (investor), Mother Teresa (missionary), Barbra Streisand (singer/actor) and Kate Middleton (princess!)
Coming Soon! Membership Perks
Enjoy access to my ever-growing resource library and receive monthly health focused emails from me. Years of research, tried and true tips, tricks, success worksheets, recipes, and so much more… All hand picked by me and FREE to Members!
I will never tell you to eat SPAM so I wouldn’t dream of sending any to your inbox. I promise to protect your privacy as fiercely as I do your health goals.